In 2013, we are partnering with Tilth Producers of Washington to host our best crop mobs yet!
Be part of our Hands-On Learning Workshops(aka “Crop Mobs”)
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Persephone Farm – Indianola, 11:30 am – 6:00 pm. Diversified Vegetable Operations for All Seasons
Engage in hands-on activities with mixed vegetables and greenhouse management, planting winter crops, garlic harvest, processing, regenerative ecological farm practices.
These workshops provide an opportunity to join together and support a fellow grower while learning valuable skills from experienced farmers. We will engage in fun, hands-on, educational farming tasks while helping a grower complete a large project.
Socializing, networking, potluck dinner occurs with each event. Click Here For More Information and Registration
Past Crop Mobs
- May 11 2013 at Skipley Farm in Snohomish – Crop Mob/Workshop “Farming with Perennial and Annual Crops.” See summary report and pictures here!
- June 17, 2012 at City Grown Farm in Seattle – weeded and trellised beans! See pictures
- May 12, 2012 at Soos Creek Farm in Kent – planted blueberries and mushrooms!
- April 7, 2012 at Maple Rock Farm on Orcas Island – we built fence and had a party!
- July 31, 2011 at Full Circle Farmstead in Curtis, WA – we hauled manure and weeded!
- May 22nd 2011 at Dog Mountain Farm in Carnation, WA – we constructed a tent cabin!
Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to host a Young Farmers Coalition crop mob!